Quotes I Wish I Wrote
Tuesday, 20 August 2013
The 7 Rules of Life
1. Make peace with the past so it won’t screw up the present.
2. What others think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4. Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
~ Author unknown
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)